In support of improving patient care, Rush University Medical Center is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Rush University Medical Center designates this Live Activity for a maximum of one and a half (1.5) AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Rush University is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Rush University designates this live activity for one and a half (1.5) Continuing Education credits. This activity provides 1.5 ONCC credit hours. This activity will fulfill Category 2 contact hour requirements for pharmacology for ANCC certified advanced practice nurses.
This program is approved for 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credit. Proof of participation will be posted to your NABP CPE profile within 4 to 6 weeks to participants who have successfully completed the post-test. Participants must participate in the entire presentation and complete the course evaluation to receive continuing pharmacy education credit.
There is no fee for participating in this activity.
- Distinguish among the biologic and molecular mechanisms involved in the pathology of MM as it relates to therapeutic targets and treatment selection
- Appraise conventional, newly approved, and emerging therapies that have the potential to enhance clinical outcomes
- Identify disease and therapy-associated adverse events and utilize evidence-based management strategies
- Devise optimal evidence-based strategies for individualized treatment
- Identify limitations and controversies in the standard of care treatment in MM, and how these pertain to individual patient management
After the educational program concludes you will be prompted to complete your evaluation survey. Following the completion of your survey you will be able to download your certificate.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Optimal Browser Note
For optimal use, please use only Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer is not compatible with this virtual platform.